Do you have a stubborn, unattractive, and unhealthy tooth that distracts from the function and beauty of your smile? If so, our dentist is thrilled to help you with a dental crown! A dental crown is a successful and reliable restoration that improves the size, color, and strength of your tooth. It can also:
• Protect a weak and fragile tooth
• Support a tooth that has a large filling
• Keep a cracked tooth in one piece
• Restore a broken tooth
• Repair a tooth that has been severely worn down
• Disguise a unattractive, discolored tooth
• Hold a dental bridge in place
• Reshape an oddly shaped tooth
• Cover a dental implant
• Improve your tooth’s appearance
Once our dentist places the beneficial crown over your tooth, you will be able to properly eat, chew, and speak, and you will have the beautified and healthy tooth you desire. With this restoration, you will never have to worry about stains, discoloration, and improper fitting as long as you participate in a daily oral hygiene routine and you attend your six month checkups.
If you are interested in finally improving your smile and oral health with a dental crown, we invite you to call our office today. Our dentist is happy to meet with you, examine your tooth, and decide if this is the best option for you. We look forward to helping you reach your smile and oral health goals!