Are you looking for a way to boost the appearance of your smile? Well, dental veneers may be the perfect solution for you! A dental veneer is a wafer-thin, customized shell that fits perfectly over the front surface of your unattractive tooth, disguising its imperfections. Choosing to use a dental veneer is a great way to quickly and effectively improve the appearance of your smile, and this is why:
1. A dental veneer can fix many imperfections in your tooth, including discoloration, wear and tear, chips, breaks, misalignments, and gaps. With this product, you will quickly disguise these imperfections and finally become proud of your smile!
2. A dental veneer can last up to 10 years and is virtually stain resistant. Throughout this time, if you avoid drinking coffee, tea, and red wine, you will have the perfect smile you have always loved!
3. Placing the dental veneer is an easy and quick process. First, your dentist will numb your tooth with a local anesthetic. Then, he or she will trim and shape your tooth, creating room for the veneer. Once your tooth is the right size, your dentist will create the veneer and will carefully place it onto the front surface of your tooth, bonding it into place.
4. You do not need to take special care of the dental veneer. If you have a productive and consistent oral hygiene routine, your dental veneer will stay in tip-top shape!
5. The process of placing a dental veneer is a conservative and successful approach to improving the appearance of a tooth, and it conveniently provides natural-looking results. The preparation for the crown is nowhere near excessive, and it offers a stronger and more attractive result compared to other cosmetic options.
For more information on why you should improve your smile with a dental veneer, call our office today and schedule an appointment! We are so excited to help you feel better and more confident in your smile.